Tuesday 7 August 2012

Time For Some Political Music

I have always been into music, unfortunately I am not musically talented, so these wont be videos of me play guitar or singing. What I do like on the other hand is a good tune or two that have meaning behind them, a point on a political, social or economical issue. These sort tracks have been missing from the charts, with No.1 hit singles like this "Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?" What I am hoping for is more tracks like the following by Plan B to hit the air waves, music that questions current situations happening through out the world. I have included two more examples of this that haven't made the air waves or the television screen. These videos are not safe for work or for young ears. Enough of me talking hope you enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment