Tuesday 8 November 2011

Dissertation Note #1

So now that I am into my final year I have to do my dissertation, it has been very difficult to think of a strong question that I want to ask, research and write about. I didn't want to go for something that was too easy for me to write about, as that would not teach me much about what I am interested in. I am still in the developing stage of my research but here are some photographers I have been looking at, they are not 100% going to be in my final piece but it shows the sort of work I am going to be looking at for the dissertation.


Each image is linked to the website I found them on, some of them have more of the photographers work or an article about the photographer.


Kevin Frayer


Balazs Gardi


Simon Norfolk


Luc Delahaye

No comments:

Post a Comment